Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woven Headbands and TinkerBell

The main thing I love about these woven headbands are that you can wear these for years. My daughter who is 8 loves wearing these and I have a wonderful friend/customer who buys these for her 2 year old granddaughter. If you have other bows or clippies you would like to clip on to the headband you can. All you have to do is clip on and off anything that suits your fancy. :O) SO many different creative ways to enjoy woven headbands. I listed a few of these at my etsy store. Be sure to come on over and check out all the NEW items listed. OHHHH and for you TinkerBell Fans.... she has been spreading her pixie dust all over my etsy page just looking for that special someone. Will your princess be her new friend?

~~CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY ETSY STORE~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.