Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Have I told you lately?

To my Husband and my two children,
Have I told you lately just how much I love you? Have I told you that you make all my dreams come true. Have I told you that you that your hugs and kisses mean the world to me? Have I told you thank you for loving me and allowing me to love you back? Have I told you that each time I look into your eyes I see the promises God has given to me? Have I told you that nothing matters to me more than you? Have I told you that when we sit close to each other that I catch myself looking at you with tears in my eyes? Have I told you the number of times that I have watched you sleep as you dream of sweet nothings? Have I told you of the soft kisses I have given to you on your forehead as soon as your eyes shut at night? Have I told you that you make me the happiest girl on earth? Have I told you that through it all the reward of having you in my life is worth every single struggle I have ever endured? Have I told you that each morning I awake I get excited to think I get to spend that day with you? If I have not told you in awhile.... let me tell you now.... I love you today and always.

Love,
Momma

P.S.
Jesus have I told you THANK you for loving me and showing me the way to love back? These blessings you have given me are more than I could have ever imagined. I am able to love because first you LOVED ME.

My blessings~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.