Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strawberries for a Princess

Ahh there is nothing like a bowl of yummmmmy strawberry on a HOT summer day. I prefer mine to be dipped in to some sugar or rolled in chocolate. How do you like your strawberries? How about strawberry shortcake?!? Another delicious treat!! OR how about a strawberry bow? ;o) Well I hope you will find this one yummy enough to wear.
~~CLICK HERE FOR THE LISTING~~

Or course my sweet princess loves to feel like a princess. She loves things with bling, fluff, and lots of girly stuff. I saw these beads and just HAD to make this darling accessory. Remember you can wear these headbands as necklaces also. :O) Your sweetie pie will feel like a princess with this beaded jeweled headband.
~~CLICK HERE FOR THE LISTING~~
I have also added some more goodies on etsy! Be sure to look around while you are there. May each and everyone of you be blessed. :O)

Angie (Doodle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.