Friday, January 2, 2009

Wanna Deal?

~~WOW!~~For a limited time ONLY I am offering a huge deal. I have so much ribbon in so many themes that I would like to make some room for more. LOLL Yes MORE ribbon. Call me a ribbon addict. From now until Jan. 6th (unless all the spots fill up before then) you will be able to buy a CUSTOM bow for $5 each. In any theme you pick. That's right... ONLY $5.00 a bow. They will be my 3 layer "the works" bows. Below this post are some examples of the style. I can only take 15 orders at this time for this price so hurry before they all fill up. No limit of bows per order. Shipping is only $2.00 Here is all you have to do.. copy and paste the order form below, fill it out, and email it to me. I will make the bows in the order I receive payment. Yippppie!!! I am soooo excited to get started on your bows! I look forward to hearing from you

Name:
Number of bows:
Theme of bow/bows:
Clip pick: (french or alligator)
paypal email address: (so that I can send you an invoice)

eMail the above information to my email address
angiedoodles@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You know how the Pressleys LOOOVVVE a good deal!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.