Thursday, January 15, 2009

~Buy it now listings on eBay~

Yippie!!! I have some listings on ebay. Be sure to check them out. Who loves tinker bell?? Well we do here for sure. If you are be sure to grab this one of a kind bow. A FuNkY LoOpY bow perfect for your little sweetie!
Click here for the TinkerBell eBay Listing.

Come fly away with me!!! Some of my ivy group mates did a mini launch with things that can fly!! Search "ivylane" on ebay to find some other beautiful listing. Here are the bows I made to match Angela and her designs. She is WONDERFUL and her designs are breathtaking. Erin who is our talented jewels designer made the necklace to match. If you do not have a piece of her work you should really pick one up. You will love it! Below are the bows!
Click here for the Butterfly eBay Listing.

Thank you girls for looking. :O) Stay warm !!!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.