Thursday, February 12, 2009

Elfie and Tulle?

HUH?!? Elfie and Tulle?? LOLL But I do have good explanation. My accessories group is having a tulle launch. So I made this dance themed bow with a touch of tulle. :O)
Click here to go to the listing.
As for the elfie... well I teamed up with a few friends and we matched this darling fabric Gaby had. She created a darling outfit and Tracy made some cute jewels! SO here is my matching bow. ;o)
Click here to go to the listing.
Thank you girls for looking. ;o) Have a wonderful weekend!! If you have Easter on your mind so do I. Keep checking back with me for some Bunnylicious designs.

Angie (Doodle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.