Thursday, November 5, 2009

New things!!!

New new new everywhere!! It is that time of the year when I start thinking of new and creative ideas. I ask myself..... What do I want to do NEW and exciting?! This year I have decided I am going to add some boutique hats to my collection. These are perfect for anytime of the year and so much fun. Birthdays? Holiday outfits? Disney vacation? Anytime is a GREAT time to order a boutique hat. Here is one my daughter is modeling. :O)

Another NEW ok well two NEW additions to the family are some furbabies. We added Koopa and Tigger. :O) We have a wonderful lady we buy our poodles from. Be sure to check her out if you decide to be a poodle owner. This breed is the BEST ever!!!!!!!! We love them as you can tell. ;o)


Here is the link to our wonderful breeder.
http://www.hoffmanstoys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.