Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Lamb




Leslie has gone and done it again!! She has created a sweet outfit just in time for Easter. I love lambs. So innocent! Just like a child... You have to be sure to look at her listing and place your bid on this MUST have for the spring. Even my husband Steve is in aww by her designs. Here are a few pictures of her darling granddaughter wearing "Little Lamb". Is this cutie pie loving the camera or what??? Thank you once again girly for some beautiful pictures. ;o)
Click here to go to Leslie's auction.

So with this darling idea... I knew I had to come up with something with frills. These bows are just to cute and a super duper match. The little carrot is one of my favorite clips so far this spring. I can feel that spring is in the air. Not to far off. The warm sun and the sounds of the birds are coming fast. Be sure to grab these bows for your sweetie pie! Thank you girls for looking.
Click here to go the bows/clip auction.


1 comment:

  1. Great collaboration ladies! Love the bows and sweet set!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment!!! Please be sure to sign up for my newsletter by going to the bottom of my blog. :O) We do giveaways all the time.